Saturday, December 28, 2013

Getting back into the swing of things...

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!  We spent our first Christmas together as a family of 3, and it was every bit as amazing as I'd always imagined it would be!  Our baby girl is only 10 weeks old, so she didn't have a clue what was going on, but it was still so special to us.

Well, my maternity leave has ended and it's time for me to get back into the swing of things!  Both at school and with creating new resources for my classroom and for my TpT store!  I just posted my first post-leave product and I'm really excited about it!  I've had this idea in my head for a while, and it feels good to finally work on it and use it in my own classroom.  January Made Easy!  My plan is to create a similar pack for each month of the year.  Click on the picture to check it out!  I'll have it on sale for 20% off through the end of 2013!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Gearing Up for Back to School!

Wow, this summer has flown by!  I can't believe I only have 2 weeks left before I report back for pre-planning!  As the summer comes t...