Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Gearing Up for Back to School!


Wow, this summer has flown by!  I can't believe I only have 2 weeks left before I report back for pre-planning!  As the summer comes to a close and back-to-school time draws near, I always love thinking about classroom themes and seeing what others are doing to freshen up their decor!

Are you changing things up or adding to your theme this year?  Here are some of my favorites lately:


 

Kids love superheroes, and it's a theme that will be popular with both boys and girls.  And what child wouldn't want to see his or herself as a superhero?

Schoolgirl Style has the cutest Superhero theme classroom decor set!  I LOVE these paper lanterns with superhero masks!

I am a big fan of colorful classrooms, especially in the lower grades.  A superhero theme is a great way to add in pops of color!


Another theme that has been around for a little while and is still popular is a chevron theme!  I've seen colorful chevron as well as chevron decor focused around a certain color combination.  There are tons of possibilities with this!

Cupcake for the Teacher 


First Grade Teacher Lady


Our school is implementing a year-long Cowboy/Western theme this year, so of course I had to take a peek at what others have done in that theme!

           
First Grade Wow
Clutter-Free Classroom






















In honor of the upcoming Back-to-School time I'm having a sale on all classroom decor items in my shop!  This includes decor packs as well as individual decor items.  I have some new stuff, too!

           
                Superhero Theme 
Chevron Owl Theme
Pirate Theme



No comments:

Post a Comment

Gearing Up for Back to School!

Wow, this summer has flown by!  I can't believe I only have 2 weeks left before I report back for pre-planning!  As the summer comes t...