Thursday, December 13, 2012

This week has been SO busy!

We have been going non-stop in our classroom this week! We've been working on shapes and learning about Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, and Christmas! The kids have made some super cute crafts, but I just haven't had a chance to take any pictures!

 One of the most surprising parts of the week was when one of my little active boys was having a really hard time settling down to finish his Roll-a-Shape activity. I decided to sit him down at a table by himself and away from distractions. I sat Barney across from him and told him that Barney was going to watch him finish his math activity and that he was really excited to watch him work on his shapes. I was shocked that it worked! It was so cute that I had to grab a picture!


Tomorrow is Polar Express Day and I'm so excited! We're going to spend the morning working on activities from my Polar Express unit and spend the afternoon watching the movie and drinking hot chocolate!

Holiday break is just 4 days away for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gearing Up for Back to School!

Wow, this summer has flown by!  I can't believe I only have 2 weeks left before I report back for pre-planning!  As the summer comes t...