Saturday, February 2, 2013

The 100th Day is Coming!

I know that the 100th Day isn't an official holiday, but in my classroom, we treat it like one! I LOVE celebrating the 100th day with my kiddos! We always have so much fun counting, writing, playing games, and eating! :) The 100th Day Snack Mix is probably my kids' favorite part of the day, so I am definitely not leaving that out this year. We put up the door decoration before leaving on Friday afternoon. Hope it hasn't fallen over the weekend! :)


We will be counting and enjoying our 100th Day Snack Mix, making 100th Day Trains, seeing what we can do in 100 seconds, and writing about what we can eat 100 of! Click on the picture to grab that writing page FREE!

For more 100th Day ideas, check out my 100th Day Fun activity pack!


The first reader  to comment with their favorite way to celebrate the 100th Day can pick up my activity pack for free! (Leave your email address.) And don't forget the big Teachers Pay Teachers sale tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. We have rotations to the other kindergarten and first grade classrooms. The kids love this. Thanks for the opportunity.
    Yvonnee
    yvonneeyrg@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Gearing Up for Back to School!

Wow, this summer has flown by!  I can't believe I only have 2 weeks left before I report back for pre-planning!  As the summer comes t...