Monday, April 22, 2013

Happy Earth Day!

Wow, I am one tired kindergarten teacher! Today was our first day back from Spring Break. Yes, we do have the latest Spring Break ever! But, it's a slippery downhill slide from here... 18 more days!

Today we celebrated Earth Day! The kids in my classroom had never heard of recycling or conservation. So, we had lots to discuss!

We read 3 Pandas Planting and discussed all of the ways that the animals in the book helped the Earth.




We did some Earth Day writing, then we made some cute headbands from Danielle KG Teacher's Earth Day Freebie!






So fun! I also have a new freebie up if you need something to practice those CVCe "sneaky e" words!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Gearing Up for Back to School!

Wow, this summer has flown by!  I can't believe I only have 2 weeks left before I report back for pre-planning!  As the summer comes t...