Friday, April 26, 2013

My First Five for Friday...

I love reading the Five for Friday posts that pop up on my blog feed every Friday. Today I've decided to jump in on the fun and do one of my own!




1. It was a tough Monday back to school after a gloriously restful Spring Break! Sometimes a girl
needs a Reeses Pieces break in the car to get her home! :)

 

2. It seems like I am constantly taking distracting toys away from my kiddos... they have hidden pockets, for real! This one was too cute...

 


3. Earth Day was super fun this year!

 


4. The teachers on my team always order lunch out on Fridays... it's nice to look forward to eating something other than sandwiches and carrot sticks! :)  I loved this fortune!

 


5. We had fun starting our Ocean unit this week! The kids loved learning about starfish!

 







 Have an awesome weekend!






1 comment:

Gearing Up for Back to School!

Wow, this summer has flown by!  I can't believe I only have 2 weeks left before I report back for pre-planning!  As the summer comes t...