Thursday, June 13, 2013

Ten Pin Linky Party!

I'm linking up with Just Reed for a Ten Pin Linky Party! This week's theme is Classroom Decor!



1. I have a polka dot theme in my classroom, and I've been wanting to do this to my boring plastic storage containers for a while now!



2. I LOVE the idea of chair pockets... more of an organizational tool, but cute pockets like these really add to the classroom decor!



3. I adore little birdies... if I didn't have the polka dot theme, I might have a birdie theme because they're so fun and cute! I love this door decor!



4. I love this idea for hanging table numbers... paper lanterns!



5. I love this reading nook! The colors and the organization are great!



6. Here's a wonderful idea for making over those ugly file cabinets!



7. These crate seats have been all over Pintrest for a while... the polka dot ones would be perfect in my classroom!



8. How fun is this?



9. This is a simple but cute and functional idea for colored pencils, markers, or crayons.



10. I have been meaning to make one of these for my classroom to keep all of my supplies organized.

3 comments:

  1. Andrea,

    The reading nook and the polka dot crate seats are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the crate seats. I am so glad I made some last summer.

    ✰Becca
    Simply 2nd Resources

    ReplyDelete
  3. That door is simply too cute! I have crate seats and love them! They are perfect for extra storage!

    Karen

    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete

Gearing Up for Back to School!

Wow, this summer has flown by!  I can't believe I only have 2 weeks left before I report back for pre-planning!  As the summer comes t...