Friday, June 7, 2013

Five for Friday...

I'm loving summer vacation!  This is the end of my third week... it's flying by!  Only 22 more days until we leave for the beach!

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching today for another Five for Friday!





1.  Fruit in the summer is the best!



2.  With healthier eating habits has to come some exercise!  I'm hoping to run a 5K in the fall... well, very slowly jog a 5K.  So, today I finished Week 2 of Couch to 5K and I haven't died yet! :)  I am really, really slow, though.



3.  Lots of time at home during the summer sometimes leads to a little boredom (not complaining!)... and the dog gets a new hat.



4.  Speaking of pets... no one better mess with this one!



5.  And jamming in the car is my favorite thing lately!






2 comments:

  1. I may start up C25K, but I hate to run and am scared of it. Love the dog hat!

    Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the couch to 5k on my phone as well! Worked like a charm and I ran (slowly jogged) my first race last year. Good for you!
    Susanna
    Whimsy Workshop 

    ReplyDelete

Gearing Up for Back to School!

Wow, this summer has flown by!  I can't believe I only have 2 weeks left before I report back for pre-planning!  As the summer comes t...