Friday, May 3, 2013

Five for Friday...

Oh my goodness, what a week. I really felt like it would. not. end. Only 9 more days!!
I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching today for another Five for Friday!




1. Boosterthon! We have been going non-stop with this at school since last week... we had our Fun Run this week and it was awesome!

 


2. School lunch one day had chili with beans and baked beans. Enough said.

   


3. This was my desk at the end of today. Yeah, I know.  I try very hard not to let my desk become a catch-all in the classroom, but it never works!  I'm also a post-it note addict... notice the lime green ones I'm currently rocking!  Don't worry, I handled this mess once the kids left. :)





4. And while I was cleaning off my desk this afternoon, I uncovered this. It helped me forget some of the things that made the week so long.

 


5. And, a mini chocolate cupcake from a former student this afternoon. :)

 





1 comment:

  1. The note and chocolate cupcake would make my day. Your desk looks better than mine-it's that time of year! I'm a follower!

    ReplyDelete

Gearing Up for Back to School!

Wow, this summer has flown by!  I can't believe I only have 2 weeks left before I report back for pre-planning!  As the summer comes t...