Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Chevron Love!

Last summer I worked on redoing my classroom theme to polka dots... I love them, they're so colorful and they make me happy!  It was a lot of work, so I plan to keep them around for a while.  But when I'm ready for a change, I think I might switch to a colorful chevron decor.  Chevron is all the rage right now, and I can totally understand why!

I was browsing around Pinterest and other online places, looking for some cute chevron ideas to tuck away for when the time comes to make a change in my classroom.  I stumbled upon some cute stuff!

Schoolgirl Style has a colorful decor pack with lots of chevron!



Reagan Tunstall has some super cute chevron print items in her classroom.  I love the ottoman!



And I am LOVING this chevron rug from Cupcake for the Teacher!  So cute!



I've been working on some colorful chevron themed items and have them posted in my TpT shop!  If you're thinking of switching to a chevron theme, or adding to your existing theme, check them out!  I have also bundled everything into a classroom pack for HUGE savings!  







There's lots more in my shop!  Hope you're enjoying your summer (or your last days)!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Gearing Up for Back to School!

Wow, this summer has flown by!  I can't believe I only have 2 weeks left before I report back for pre-planning!  As the summer comes t...