Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday Five!

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for a Friday Five!






1.  Rainbow Hair!!  We had such a fun time reading this poem and making our own rainbow hair pictures.  This little friend is having such a hard time with glue... but we're gonna keep working on it!




2.  We're working on shapes and this is one of my favorite cooperative group activity!  We searched magazines for objects that are different shapes and made collages!




3.  I'm trying a new system for extra crayons this year.  I usually have a big tub and all extra crayons go into it.  Then, when a student needs a color, he/she can get it from that tub.  However, in recent years, I've noticed some kids get lost over at the crayon tub, digging for what seems like an hour!  So, hopefully, this will cut down on the crayon box digging!


4.  LOVE this fortune from lunch today!!




5.  Hit a consignment sale this week and was so excited to find some really cute smocked items for baby girl!

1 comment:

  1. I love the collaborative shape activity!! In fact I love anything collaborative :)
    Erin
    The E-Z Class Follow on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Gearing Up for Back to School!

Wow, this summer has flown by!  I can't believe I only have 2 weeks left before I report back for pre-planning!  As the summer comes t...