Saturday, November 24, 2012

Cyber Monday plus Bonus Tuesday Sale!

Announcing the BIG Cyber Monday plus Bonus Tuesday sale on Teachers Pay Teachers! Most sellers will be discounting their stores up to 20%, plus with the TpT code CMT12, you can get an additional 10% off your entire purchase! What an awesome way to clean out your wishlist!
Everything in my store will be 20% off! Stock up on these products to get you through the Christmas and Winter season! Click on the pics below to check them out!
Here is my latest math unit, Shapes Fun!
And since we all love a freebie...
Hope to see you at the sale!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gearing Up for Back to School!

Wow, this summer has flown by!  I can't believe I only have 2 weeks left before I report back for pre-planning!  As the summer comes t...