Sunday, November 4, 2012

Here we go!

First post! I am so excited to take the plunge into starting a teaching blog! I'm not new to the world of blogging... I've kept a personal online journal before and I keep an adoption blog where I write about our adoption journey. But, I've never had a classroom or teaching blog and I am very excited about this new venture!

I have been teaching Kindergarten for 13 years. It's all I've ever taught and, as far as I'm concerned, it's all I will ever want to teach! On my first day of student teaching back in college, I stepped into Mrs. Cheeley's kindergarten classroom and I fell in love. Kindergarten felt like home back then and, 13 years later, it still feels like home.

I hope to use this blog as a way to connect with other teachers and exchange ideas and resources. I love developing new tools and resources to use in my own classroom and sharing them with other teachers!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging! I found you from the thread I started on the TpT forum. I am happy to be your first follower...Wahoo! =)

    I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance.

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through your post on the TpT forum and am so happy to be your second follower - welcome to the world of blogging! Love your cute blog design and have enjoyed reading your posts - best wishes on your journey!

    Wendy :)
    Teacher's Toolkit

    ReplyDelete

Gearing Up for Back to School!

Wow, this summer has flown by!  I can't believe I only have 2 weeks left before I report back for pre-planning!  As the summer comes t...