Friday, May 17, 2013

Five for Friday...

Wow, what a week!  We finished up the school year this week, and I am exhausted!  We had Kindergarten Graduation, Honor's Day, and our end-of-year fiesta!  Hello Summer!!


I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching today for another Five for Friday!





1.  I have an amazing sister who gave me some highlights for summer!




2.  We had an awesome fiesta for our end-of-year celebration!  Here's the beginnings of the nacho bar I set up!  I had so many things to carry in from the car that I had to borrow a cart from the sweet ladies in the lunchroom!



3.  Kindergarten graduation was Tuesday!  One of my parents brought in these cute cupcakes!  (The cookie is supposed to be a sombrero from our fiesta!)





4.  I was cleaning out some files this week and found this New Year Resolution craft... almost halfway through the year and I haven't done this resolution as much justice as I should be!




5.  The big bus sendoff the afternoon of the last day!  This is a yearly tradition that I just love!





1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous that you're done with school... we go until June 10th, which is a Monday of all days! Have a restful summer!

    Mandy
    The 4th Grade Journey

    ReplyDelete

Gearing Up for Back to School!

Wow, this summer has flown by!  I can't believe I only have 2 weeks left before I report back for pre-planning!  As the summer comes t...