Friday, May 10, 2013

Ocean!

Our hallway makes me so happy this time of year! We always learn about ocean animals at the end of the school year, and my team always turns the kindergarten hallway into an awesome ocean! We hang all of the crafts that the kiddos work so hard to make as they learn about ocean animals! I just love walking down our hallway and will be sad to see all of it come down!

It's hard to see from this end of the hallway, but my friend at the end has a yellow submarine in her ocean... try walking by without humming the Beatles' song!
 


Here's the part of the wall right outside our door!

The sharks are my favorite.  Look at those teeth!!



1 comment:

  1. Super cute! We found you on the blog party and just started following you. Will be back again!
    Joe and Allie Teach

    ReplyDelete

Gearing Up for Back to School!

Wow, this summer has flown by!  I can't believe I only have 2 weeks left before I report back for pre-planning!  As the summer comes t...